Wilhelm Palais Museum is one of the best museums in Stuttgart thanks to having a large collection of interesting exhibitions in addition to many works of art, galleries, and valuable antiques that are a joy to witness.
Visiting this museum which first opened its doors in 1865 and is considered one of the best things to do in Stuttgart that provides its visitors with a vast collection of entertaining attractions and activities where you’ll be able to spend an amazing day with your friends and family admiring a myriad of intricate displays.
Things to see at Wilhelm Palais Museum Stuttgart
• For your first activity, we strongly recommend you kick things off by strolling through and discovering the numerous attractions and galleries available, and you can do that by joining one of the guided tours and you’ll also find audio guides that are available in a number of languages.
• For a better experience we advise you to bring your camera with you because this destination is such an excellent spot for photo shooting where you’ll have the possibility to have some souvenir photos with the various exhibitions available as this museum allows photography in certain places.
• On our first stop at this amazing museum you’ll have a great opportunity to experience an artistic journey around the world where you can see a collection of valuable exhibitions that present the history of the art of numerous continents, including Europe.
• Visiting this museum seems like taking a walk through memory lane of the entire globe where you’ll enjoy seeing the available exhibitions and galleries in a fresh way which is in chronological order where you’ll be able to find works of art that belong to the 19th century.
• Next, it would also be an interesting idea to spend a little time in the following hall of the museum which is decorated with a variety of splendid paintings that are simply remarkable, not to mention that it also has numerous artworks of some of the most famous painters.
• Afterwards, it will be an excellent idea to check out yet another form of art in the part that’s dedicated to presenting a collection of remarkable glass art where you’ll have the chance to enjoy seeing glass antiques from Europe such as glass vessels and stained glass.
• Get ready to explore one of the most diverse sections available in that Wilhelm Palais Art Museum allows you an excellent possibility to lose yourself in the middle of a number of remarkable exhibitions where you’ll be able to find alluring art artifacts and sculptures, including country landmark figures.
• Following that, you’ll also have the opportunity to get to know more about the emerging trends of modern art as this museum mixes the old with the new in order to offer you a wholesome experience where you can enjoy admiring a variety of amazing contemporary works of art which include visual arts.
• And while you’re strolling around Stuttgart, you’ll be in the area that offers you the opportunity to check out a number of artistic performances that are absolutely worth your time where you can spend a great day appreciating different types of art such as theatrical performances.
• And it seems as if this museum has countless exhibitions and it provides them for its visitors because you’ll also be able to find a number of other exhibits such as old furniture.
• Wilhelm Palais Art Museum is also famous for having a collection of unique exhibitions that you can enjoy seeing such as the Mare Cup Statue.
• It’s also worth mentioning that this museum plans throughout the year a variety of local exhibitions as well as multiple events along with permanent exhibitions.
• Following an eventful day full of appealing works of art and attractions, you’ll be in the right mood for shopping and you’ll be glad to know that Wilhelm Palais Museum contains an antique store and gift shop.
Services and restaurants
Wilhelm Palais Art Museum offers its visitors a set of important services and facilities, such as a musical arts center, a restaurant, parking, public toilets, and cafe.
Saturday : open 10:00 – 18:00
Sunday : open 10:00 – 18:00
Monday : close
Tuesday : open 10:00 – 18:00
Wednesday : open 10:00 – 18:00
Thursday : open 10:00 – 18:00
Friday : open 10:00 – 22:00
Wilhelm Palais Art Museum Entry Fee
Prices last update : 9/12/2022
Click on the link for more information
Attractions near Wilhelm Palais Museum Stuttgart
There are some nearby attractions like Schlossplatz Square Stuttgart that’s 2.22 KM away and Staatsgalerie Museum Stuttgart that’s 485 M away.
Hotels near Wilhelm Palais Art Museum
Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin Hotel Stuttgart is one of the best hotels in Stuttgart that you should check out next to the museum at a distance of 1.28 KM and it’s also known for being one of the best 5-star hotels in Stuttgart.
Wilhelm Palais Museum Stuttgart location on the map
In this blog, we supply information about the site of Wilhelm Palais on the map and the nearby wonderful places.
This article contains entry fees.
Here you’ll read all what you want about the opening hours.
Actually, there are close hotels, and you will find worthy information about it.