When the topic of the best things to do in Chiang Mai arises, the discussion undoubtedly must include the Tube Trek Waterpark Chiang Mai where you’ll have a great chance to have a change of sceneries and spend an enjoyable day with your friends and family in this place that’s frequented by a large audience of guests yearly which fits the preferences of all age categories.
Visiting this park is one of the fun things to do in Chiang Mai as it offers you a variety of activities and exciting water games that are worth trying out.
Things to do at Tube Trek Waterpark Chiang Mai
• As soon as you get to this place, it would be a good idea to begin your day by roaming around its different parts where you’ll get to explore the games available.
• Tube Trek Water park also has a big popularity among those who are looking for the best things to do in Chiang Mai with kids due to possessing a collection of amusing games that are perfect for them.
• Later on, it would also be an excellent option to proceed with your visit to the next corner of Tube Trek Waterpark that’s allocated to a collection of enjoyable water slides.
• And in addition to all of the numerous games and attractions available at Tube Trek Waterpark Chiang Mai, you still have much more to explore because this park possesses a supplementary number of unique games such as Multilane Water Slide, Aqua Loop, and Twisters Water Ride.
• Tube Trek Waterpark contains a variety of restaurants and cafes.
Saturday : open 11:00 – 18:00
Sunday : open 11:00 -18:00
Monday : open 11:00 – 18:00
Tuesday : open 11:00 – 18:00
Wednesday : close
Thursday : open 11:00 – 18:00
Friday : open 11:00 – 18:00
Tube Trek Waterpark Entry Fee
For adults 850 THB
For children 450 THB
Attractions near Tube Trek Water park
What makes the park so special is that it’s next to some of the most beautiful tourist destinations in Chiang Mai that travelers can pass through after spending an amusing time at the park such as The Maiiam Contemporary Art Museum Chiang Mai that’s 1.4 KM away.