Tashkent Zoo is an ideal location for animal lovers which provides visitors with the opportunity to see a collection of rare animal species and enjoy an amusing time, so visiting this park is one of the best things to do in Tashkent with family.
In this article, we will present to you the different exciting activities available in the park that is considered one of the best parks in Tashkent where you can enjoy watching various amazing animals which are divided into numerous particular species, so you must make sure to visit this park, as visiting it is one of the best things to do in Tashkent.
Things to do in Tashkent Zoo
• You should begin your day at Tashkent Zoo by walking around in its different parts where you can enjoy watching the charming vast green spaces and thick trees that will allow you to have a soothing stroll to clear your mind.
• Let us now turn your focus to the wild animals’ section of Tashkent Zoo where you can behold a variety of animals commonly found in the wild such as hippopotami, giraffes, and elephants.
• And now get ready to have one of the most breathtaking experiences available in the zoo which is the predator’s section where you’ll have the possibility to watch a number of dangerous animals such as lions and tigers.
• Another thing that will catch your interest in Tashkent Zoo is the excellent aquarium available which provides you with a unique opportunity to spend a relaxing time seeing various pleasant aquatic animals swimming around and producing alluring sceneries that you’ll surely enjoy.
• And if you thought that you’ve explored all of the creatures available, then you’ll have to think twice because Tashkent Zoo still has another number of rare animals such as Sun Bear and Yellow Snake.
Every day 08:00 – 20:00
For adults 30000 UZS
For children 15000 UZS
Prices last update : 2022/11/03
Attractions near Tashkent Zoo
After you finish your visit to the park you might want to swing by some amusing nearby attractions like Tashkent Television Tower that’s 3.2 KM away and Tashkent Botanical Garden that’s 500 M away.