Romanian National Museum of Art Bucharest, one of the top museums in Bucharest and one of the top attractions in Bucharest , offers a wonderful chance to spend a fun time discovering a wide collection of appealing exhibitions and galleries that will definitely make your visit a memorable one.
This appealing establishment has deservedly gained a wide reputation and made its visiting one of the best things to do in Bucharest thanks to being a perfect place where you can have a change of sceneries and escape daily life and appreciate the available works of art.
Things to see at Romanian National Museum of Art Bucharest
• We motivate you to take a quick stroll after you reach to check out the abundant splendid galleries and exhibits in the National Art Museum of Romania that are truly remarkable.
• Get ready to embark on your journey in this museum which grants you an excellent chance to discover the history of art in such an attractive way by displaying a collection of exhibitions and galleries which are brought from several continents including Europe.
• Coming up next is one of the most unique parts available in The National Museum of Art of Romania Bucharest where you can discover the galleries in a whole new fashion as the exhibits here are displayed according to chronological order you can enjoy watching pieces which dates back to the middle ages as well as the 19th century.
• Now, it’s time to get the chance to walk around in such a lovely setting that is rated as the museum’s crowning portion where you’ll be in the middle of a number of beautiful paintings that you’ll certainly enjoy seeing and additionally, you can also find various artworks of well-known painters.
• You won’t experience a moment of monotony in Romanian National Museum of Art because there’s constantly a fresh thing that visitors haven’t seen yet and now, it’s the right time to introduce you to the impressive artistic performances available such as folk arts.
Saturday : open 10:00 – 18:00
Sunday : open 10:00 – 18:00
Monday : close
Tuesday : close
Wednesday : open 10:00 – 18:00
Thursday : open 10:00 – 18:00
Friday : open 10:00 – 18:00
Romanian National Museum of Art Entry Fee
For adults 24 RON
For children 12 RON
Children under 5 years are free
Prices last update : 6/12/2022
Click on the link for more information
Attractions near The National Museum of Art of Romania Bucharest
There are some nearby attractions like Fountains Bucharest that’s 1.93 KM away.
Hotels near Romanian National Museum of Art
Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest is one of the best hotels in Bucharest that’s situated at a distance of 700 M from the museum, which is famous for its excellent service making it one of the best 5-star hotels in Bucharest.
Athenee Palace Hilton Hotel Bucharest is one of the best hotels in Bucharest that you should check out near the museum at a distance of 1.47 KM and it’s also famous for being one of the best 5-star hotels in Bucharest.
Romanian National Museum of Art Bucharest location on the map
In this article, we supply info about the location of The National Museum of Art of Romania on the map and the nearby fabulous places.
This blog contains entry cost.
Here you’ll read all what you need about the opening hours.
Actually, there are near hotels, and you will find valuable information about it.