The Nostell Priory House is certainly one of the top things to see in Leeds as it offers you the chance to explore the big history of this city in an experience that’s truly worth having.
This palace is also viewed as one of the most attractive Sights to see in Leeds where you can immerse yourself in the local culture of the town in a journey that will seem as if you’ve gone back in time making this place one of the most well known palaces in Leeds .
The top activities available in Nostell Priory Leeds
• As soon as you get to the palace we invite you to take a stroll around its various corners in order to explore the available attractions and plan out your trip in Nostell National Trust which has a marvelous architecture that you’ll definitely enjoy seeing.
• And perhaps the most amazing advantage that Nostell National Trust palace offers you is the opportunity to roam around freely and explore its collection of appealing chambers in such a special experience that you’ll remember for a long time so get ready to take a tour where you’ll be able to watch royal chambers.
• Furthermore, Nostell Priory House is known for having a collection of unique pieces of antique furniture from different types and perhaps the ones that will draw your attention the most are the lovely pieces of.
• When visiting any palace, you’ll be understandably thinking about the different exhibits that you’ll get to see inside, and you’ll be happy to know that this place contains a part where you’ll have the possibility to find a number of fascinating exhibits such as antiques .
• Proceed with your journey to the part of Nostell National Trust palace that presents you with a special chance to admire a collection of beautiful art galleries where you’ll be able to find numerous pieces such as fantastic sculptures and statues and famous paintings.
• And for a change of scenery, you can also find a nice park around the palace which is an ideal location to have an amusing time .
Nostell House Entry Fee
For adults 8.30 GBP
Prices last update : 2022/10/10
For children 12.40 GBP
Click on the link for more information about Nostell Priory
Saturday : open 10:00 – 17:00
Sunday : open 10:00 – 17:00
Monday : open 10:00 – 17:00
Tuesday : open 10:00 – 05:00
Wednesday : open 10:00 – 17:00
Thursday : open 10:00 – 17:00
Friday : open 10:00 – 17:00
Attractions nearby Nostell Priory House
The palace is near some of the most beautiful tourist places in Leeds that tourists can check out such as Anglers Country Park Leeds that’s 4.7 KM away and Fitzwilliam Country Park Leeds that’s 3.5 KM away.