Museum of Contemporary Art Toronto is considered one of the best museums in Toronto that captivates a huge audience of tourists all year. In this museum, you can observe plenty of wonderful works of art and galleries that the museum provides. In addition, there is a collection of amusing activities as well.
Visiting This museum is one of the best things to do in Toronto where you can spend a memorable time with your friends and loved ones as.
Things to see at Museum of Contemporary Art Toronto
• For your first activity, we recommend you kick things off by walking around and discovering the various attractions and galleries available .
• On our first stop at this brilliant museum you’ll have a unique opportunity to experience an artistic journey around the world where you can see a collection of fascinating artworks that reflect the history of the art of various continents, including Asia.
• And now we’ve reached the soul of this museum and one of its most captivating sections that’s filled with a collection of beautiful paintings that decorate the place in such a terrific fashion.
• You’ll find an area that’s designated to showcase a variety of contemporary art exhibits.
• You won’t have a single moment of routine in the Toronto Museum of Contemporary Art because there’s constantly a fresh attraction that travelers haven’t seen yet and now, it’s the perfect time to introduce you to the wonderful artistic performances available such as folk arts.
• you’ll always have the possibility to find more amazing art exhibitions where you’ll be able to enjoy watching yet an additional collection of other exhibits such as traditional wear.
Saturday : open 11:00 – 18:00
Sunday : open 11:00 – 18:00
Monday : close
Tuesday : close
Wednesday : open 11:00 – 18:00
Thursday : open 11:00 – 18:00
Friday : open 11:00 – 18:00
Museum of Contemporary Art Toronto Canada Entry Fee
For adults 10 CAD
For children 5 CAD
Prices last update : 7/12/2022
Click on the link for more information
Hotels near Museum of Contemporary Art
The Drake Hotel Toronto is one of the best hotels in Toronto that’s established at a distance of 2.61 KM from the museum, which is renowned for its excellent service making it one of the top 3-star hotels in Toronto.
Old Mill Hotel Toronto is one of the best hotels in Toronto that you should check out near the museum at a distance of 4.88 KM and it’s also famous for being one of the top 4-star hotels in Toronto.