Whenever the topic of the best places in Tashkent to visit arises, the Museum of Arts of Uzbekistan surely must be mentioned. One of the best things to do in Tashkent is going to the museum to spend an enjoyable day watching many wonderful exhibitions and galleries that are simply remarkable.
This impressive establishment has deservedly earned a big reputation for being one of the best museums in Tashkent that presents you with a great opportunity to have a change of scenery and enjoy numerous works of art as well as experience multiple activities.
Things to see at Museum of Arts of Uzbekistan Tashkent
• Now that you’ve arrived, we invite you to take a quick stroll in order to discover the many impressive exhibitions and galleries that are honestly remarkable.
• While you’re inside, you can find a collection of interesting art pieces that are gathered from all over the world which will allow you to learn more about different cultures and civilizations and paints a clear picture of the art history of numerous continents, including Europe and Asia.
• We suggest that you pass through one of the most alluring corners of the museum that showcases its numerous wonderful exhibitions and galleries in a chronological way which will feel like embarking on a spiritual journey through the memories of the globe and taking a walk down memory lane to discover works of art that some of which dates back to the 19th century as well as exhibitions from the 20th century.
• Later on, we invite you to take a walk in the next area where you can spend a lovely time appreciating the captivating paintings available, and besides that, this place also offers you the opportunity to find a collection of splendid artworks that belong to some of the most popular painters.
• This museum presents you with a perfect artistic experience as it blends the ancient and the new in such a fluid way giving you a journey of a lifetime and now, you’ll be able to enjoy watching various contemporary works of art.
• If you’re seeking more fun in Uzbekistan Museum, continue your trip to the following section where you’ll have an excellent opportunity to spend a lovely time checking out a collection of appealing artistic performances such as folk arts.
• And it seems as if this museum contains infinite exhibitions and it provides them for its guests because you’ll also be able to find a variety of other exhibits such as traditional wear.
Saturday : open 10:00 – 17:00
Sunday : open 10:00 – 17:00
Monday : open 10:00 – 14:00
Tuesday : open 10:00 – 17:00
Wednesday : open 10:00 – 17:00
Thursday : open 10:00 – 17:00
Friday : open 10:00 – 17:00
Attractions near Museum of Arts of Uzbekistan Tashkent
There are some nearby attractions like Amir Temur Square Tashkent that’s 2.5 KM away and the State Museum of the Temurids Tashkent that’s 1.4 KM away.
Hotels near Uzbekistan Museum
Hyatt Regency Hotel Tashkent is one of the most recommended hotels in Tashkent that’s near the museum with a distance of 2.9 KM which is also considered one of the top 5-star hotels in Tashkent and has good reviews from previous guests.
Museum of Arts of Uzbekistan Tashkent location on the map
In this article, we provide info about the location of the State on the map and the close wonderful places.
This blog contains entry pricing.
Here you’ll find all that you need about the working hours.
Actually, there are near hotels, and you will find valuable info regarding them.