The first place that comes to our mind when talking about things to do in Sao Paulo is going to Museum Afro Brazil. It is considered one of the best Sao Paulo museums. The museum has rich collections of unique exhibits that tell the past of the city.
Visiting the museum is one of the best things to do in Sao Paulo because it will bring you the chance to enjoy the wonderful heritage which is shown by exhibits in the unique museum.
The most suggested things to do in Museum Afro Brazil Sao Paulo
• Start your journey at the museum by strolling through its many interesting parts where you’ll have the chance to explore plenty of wonderful historical exhibitions.
• At the museum, you will find outstanding exhibits which go back to various eras of history. There are some treasured artifacts that are from ancient history like stone tools, pottery vessels, metal objects such as weapons, and items of personal adornment.
• After that, we suggest that you pass by the section of the museum that will help you to discover the history of the country by seeing plenty of rare exhibits.
• Permit us now to divert your focus to the area of Museum Afro Brazil where travelers have a unique opportunity to learn more about the lifestyle of the ancient people and their culture through seeing various exhibits such as traditional wear.
• And to dive even deeper into the culture of the ancient residents, we advise you to check out the handicraft part where you’ll have the chance to find a variety collection of amazing handicraft works such as clay pots.
Saturday : open 10:00 – 17:00
Sunday : open 10:00 – 17:00
Monday : close
Tuesday : open 10:00 – 17:00
Thursday : open 10:00 – 17:00
Friday : open 10:00 – 17:00
Hotels near Museum Afro Brazil Sao Paulo
Ibis Budget Hotel Sao Paulo is one of the top Sao Paulo hotels which is 2.37 KM away, and one of the most excellent 2-star hotels in Sao Paulo that presents a high level of services and facilities to go along with a perfect spot.
Radisson Hotel Paulista Sao Paulo is one of the finest hotels in Sao Paulo that you can check out when touring the city as it has a perfect site that’s next to the museum at a distance of 2.87 KM and it’s also famous for being one of the top 4-star hotels in Sao Paulo that provides great services.
Museum Afro Brazil Sao Paulo location on the map
In this blog, we supply information about the site of Afro Brazil on the map and the nearby wonderful places.
This article explains entry pricing.
Here you’ll read all what you want about the opening hours.
Actually, there are close hotels, and you will find worthy information about it.