The search for the best things to do in Bucharest will come to an end when you hear more about the Magic Place Aqua Park Bucharest which provides you with a wonderful opportunity to spend an enjoyable day with your loved ones in this ideal place that’s visited by countless guests yearly.
This park is regarded as one of the finest tourist places for anyone looking for fun things to do in Bucharest due to having a collection of exciting attractions and water games that suits the preferences of all age categories making this place a must-see location when visiting this alluring city.
Things to do at Magic Place Aqua Park Bucharest
• Travelers usually commence their visit to Magic Place Water Park Bucharest by taking a stroll in order to discover the variety of games available where you can see what you prefer most and organize your time.
• You have no clue about the next step with your kids? Do you need a location to spend time with your kids? Allow us to tell you about the children’s water games that Magic Place Aqua Park Bucharest gives. Going to it is considered as one of the best things to do in Bucharest with kids, where you’ll also find kid pools.
• Do you think the joy is over? For sure, it is not! Magic Place Water Park Bucharest grants its guests one more feature that they will like the most which is a number of crazy water slides.
• Magic Place Aqua Park still has another variety of unique games that you can check out like Twisters Water Ride, Aqua Loop, and Multilane Water Slide.
• Magic Place Aqua Park Bucharest possesses a variety of restaurants.
Every day 09:00 – 19:30
Magic Place Water Park Bucharest Entry Fee
For adults 40 RON
For children 35 RON
Click on the link for more information
Hotels near Magic Place Water Park Bucharest
Hello Hotel Bucharest is one of the most amazing hotels in Bucharest that’s established at a distance of 5.0 KM from the park which is famous for its ideal location as well as providing outstanding service making it one of the top 2-star hotels in Bucharest.
Yesterday Hotel Bucharest is one of the top hotels in Bucharest that you can check out when exploring the city as it has a perfect location that’s next to the park at a distance of 3.4 KM and it’s also known for being one of the top 3-star hotels in Bucharest.