The first thing that jumps to mind when we mention the best things to do in London is to visit the marvelous Kensington Palace London, which truly showcases the significant history of this city and allows guests the opportunity to discover the numerous parts of one of the best attractions in London .
To get a really exceptional experience, take a trip to this place which belongs to the 16th Century that will take you on a charming journey that feels like walking into a forgotten page of long-lost history, which gives this place a great reputation for being one of the most famous landmarks in London .
The top activities available in Kensington Palace London
• Starting your exploration of this fascinating palace with a quick stroll where you can find out its outstanding design is the best way to experience it and additionally, you’ll also have the chance to benefit from the audio guides which are available in several languages.
• You should not miss the opportunity to have some memorial pictures while you’re walking around, because Kensington Palace in London allows photography in all places.
• Permit us now to lead you on a trip in order to explore this wonderful palace which has 20 captivating rooms that you’ll absolutely enjoy seeing where you can take a stroll throughout the royal chambers and the maid rooms in addition to the guest rooms.
Kensington Palace London contains a wide reception hall as one of the prime places assigned for special occasions and used to host plenty of banquets, dinners, and celebrations, where you’ll be able to admire looking at a collection of wonderful chandeliers hanging from the ceiling that add such a unique beauty to the place as well as marvelous inscriptions and decorations
• In addition to many other different factors, the palace is known for containing a collection of unexpected antiques.
• the palace has a wonderful part that deserves to be visited next. It’s the place that’s allocated to displaying a variety of rare galleries and exhibitions, such as antiques and jewelry.
• Now it’s time to visit the part that contains a collection of art galleries, including fantastic sculptures and statues and famous paintings.
• And it seems as if Kensington Palace London has infinite advantages and qualities that it offers to its tourists because you’ll also be able to find an extra collection of unique exhibits such as The Fife Crown, Princess Louise statue, and Noble Van Dyck portrait of Charles I on horseback.
• Kensington Palace in London has a gift shop where you’ll have the chance to go through plenty of cool items and purchase some souvenirs to commemorate your trip.
• After a while of touring the palace, you’ll be in an ideal mood to have a breath of fresh air which is why you should definitely check out the park that’s located around the palace which contains a collection of pleasant water ponds and decorative water fountains as well as aesthetic sculptures that adds such a special beauty to the place and on top of that, you can also find various sitting places available where you’ll get to relax.
Services and Restaurants
The palace has essential services and facilities that travelers need such as public toilets, a cafe, and a restaurant.
Kensington Palace Entry Fee
For adults 20 GBP
Prices last updated: Sat Jun 11 2022
Children under 5 years are free
For children 10 GBP
Click on the link for more information
Saturday: open 10:00 – 18:00
Sunday: open 10:00 – 18:00
Wednesday: open 10:00 – 18:00
Thursday: open 10:00 – 18:00
Friday: open 10:00 – 18:00
Attractions nearby Kensington Palace London
The palace is cornered by some of the most beautiful tourist places in London that tourists have the chance to visit like Hyde Park London that’s 1.32 KM away and Kensington Gardens London that’s 200 M away.
The top nearby hotels to Kensington Palace in London
Holiday Inn Hotel London is one of the best hotels in London that’s close to the palace with a distance of 2.97 KM which is also renowned for presenting great services and it’s also recognized as one of the best 4-star hotels in London.
Kensington Palace London location on the map
- 1Where is Kensington Palace London located?You can browse the location of Kensington Palace on Google Maps, in addition to the valuable information about it in this report.
- 2When was Kensington Palace built?Kensington Palace was constructed in 1605.
- 3Who built Kensington Palace ?In this article, you will find valuable information about who built Kensington Palace and the historical period in which it was built.
- 4What does Kensington Palace contain?In this report, you will read about the most important contents of the palace and the activities that can be carried out there.
- 5How much the entry prices for Kensington Palace?This article has the required information about entry fees and opening hours.