In case you’re seeking the best things to do in Seville or for a nice spot that you’ll be able to check out with all members of your family, then the Isla Magica Sevilla is an excellent place for you as it is viewed as one of the most alluring tourist places which suits the preferences of all age categories where you’ll have the opportunity to escape the day to day routine and have an amusing time in this place that’s frequented by a large audience of tourists every year.
This park opened in 1997 has obtained a wide reputation among those looking for fun things to do in Seville thanks to offering plenty of exciting attractions and water games all over its different areas which will surely meet your standards.
Things to do at Isla Magica Seville
• Travelers usually begin their journey by taking a stroll in order to discover the collection of rides available where you can see what you prefer most and plan out your time Besides that, the park also possesses numerous sitting places that permit you to unwind.
• While you’re touring this captivating water park, you can find plenty of fun family water games that are ideal to enjoy with your friends and loved ones Additionally, there’s also a collection of awesome swimming pools as well as wave pools that presents you with an enhanced experience that’s close to the real-life sea as it contains artificial waves
Besides that, you’ll also have the opportunity to check out the lazy river activity and float around softly throughout its different twists and turns, so visiting this water park is one of the best things to do in Seville with family .
• Moreover, you’ll be glad to know that Isla Magica Seville is also considered one of the best tourist places for children
so if you happen to be looking for the best things to do in Seville with kids , then this is the ideal place for you as it offers you a variety of fun children water games, where you’ll have the chance to find kid pools and water sprinklers.
• Afterwards, you’ll be in for a nice treat when you drop by the next area of Isla Magica Sevilla Water Park as it possesses a collection of entertaining water slides where you’ll be able to have a great time experiencing the water coaster or the tornado water slide where you’ll get to spend a memorable time spinning around in your seat and then be splashed into the pool or the excellent free fall water slide.
• And in addition to all of the numerous games and attractions available at Isla Magica Sevilla Water Park, you still have much more to explore because this park contains a supplementary collection of unique games such as Log Flume, Shoot the Chute, Tsunami Slide, AquaLoop, and Bumper Boats.
• Isla Magica Seville is also known for having an impressive artificial beach that tourists extremely enjoy where you can find artificial waves making it as approximate as possible to a real sea
and in addition to that, you’ll also be provided with a variety of sun loungers that are excellent to chill which are attached to sun umbrellas in order to cover you from the sunlight.
• Moreover, Sevilla Isla Magica is also known for being one of the best entertainment destinations thanks to its amazing games area where you can enjoy playing a collection of modern video games.
• There are extra unique activities that you can enjoy with your friends and family like Amusement Park Visiting.
Services and Restaurants
• You can find a collection of restaurants available and various cafes.
• Isla Magica Sevilla offers its tourists a number of important services and facilities such as personal items lockers, parking, free Wi-Fi, a gift shop, bathing booths, and public toilets.
Every day 11:30 – 08:00
Sevilla Isla Magica Water Park Entry Fee
For adults 28 EUR
For children 26 EUR
Click on the link for more information
Attractions near Sevilla Isla Magica
When you finish your visit to the park we strongly recommend you stop by some charming nearby attractions like The La Giralda Tower Seville that’s 5.63 KM away and The Alameda de Hercules Square Seville that’s 2.24 KM away.
Hotels near Isla Magica Sevilla
Macarena Hotel Sevilla is one of the finest and nearest Seville hotels to the park which is 2.65 KM away, and one of the most impressive 4-star hotels in Seville that presents a high quality of services and facilities to go along with a perfect location.
Barcelo Renacimiento Hotel Sevilla is one of the top hotels in Seville that you should check out when exploring the city as it has an excellent site that’s near the park at a distance of 3.28 KM and it’s also known for being one of the major 5-star hotels in Seville.