The first place that comes to our mind when we mention activities to do in Rio de Janeiro is going to the Imperial Museum which is considered one of the best Rio de Janeiro museums . The museum contains rich collections of rare exhibits that show the history of the city.
Going to the museum is the best thing to do in Rio de Janeiro because it will provide you the opportunity to enjoy the wonderful heritage which is shown by exhibits in the unique museum.
The most recommended activities to do in Imperial Museum Rio de Janeiro
• Guests usually start their day in the museum by walking around its many pathways where you have the chance to explore a great time exploring various alluring historical galleries.
• And now is the perfect moment to start discovering the many twists and turns of the museum and in this first stop. You’ll have the possibility to see an immense collection of interesting exhibitions and artifacts that are collected from all over the globe and presented according to age as there are pieces dating back to ancient history.
• Coming up next is the military section of the museum which possesses a diverse collection of unique exhibitions that displays the country’s war history and you’ll have the opportunity to watch a variety of these exhibits.
• After that, we suggest that you check out the corner of the museum that will help you to learn more about the history of the country through seeing numerous valuable exhibits.
• And if you’re interested in the native culture of the country and what they were really like, then the handicraft area in Imperial Museum Rio de Janeiro is the ideal place for you because it will assist you to understand the culture of the local citizens and showcases a more apparent picture of their lifestyle through plenty of beautiful handicraft works such as clay pots.
Saturday : open 10:00 – 17:00
Sunday : open 10:00 – 17:00
Monday : close
Tuesday : open 10:00 – 17:00
Wednesday : openopen 10:00 – 17:0010:00 – 17:00
Thursday : open 10:00 – 17:00
Friday : open 10:00 – 17:00
Hotels near Imperial Museum Rio de Janeiro
1.4 KM away from the museum, one of the best hotels in Casablanca Imperial Hotel Rio de Janeiro whose reputation is renowned to be very good due to the ideal services the hotel offers. It is good to mention, the lovely views which the hotel looks at making it one of the top 4-start in Rio de Janeiro.
One of the very advised hotels that are near the museum, 1.14 KM away only, is Kastel Grao Para Hotel Rio de Janeiro. You can stay there and enjoy its perfect location with no worries. It is renowned for its perfect services and its reviews are noticeably high – almost always 5-stars.