If you ever find yourself going through the best things to do in Munich , then the Hellabrunn Zoo Munich should definitely be on the top of your list as it is a perfect spot that fits the liking of all age categories where you’ll be able to spend an amusing time with your friends and family in this park that covers a space of 40000 M 2.
This zoo which was founded in 1911 is also recognized as one of the best parks in Munich and visiting it is one of the best things to do in Munich with family due to providing collection of attractions and activities that will make your day even more pleasant in addition to the chance to enjoy seeing 5000 wonderful animals which are divided into 50 different species.
Things to do in Hellabrunn Zoo Munich
• The main activity available in one of the top parks in Munich is walking around the different areas of the zoo that’s brimming with pleasant green spaces as well as thick trees that give such an exquisite allure to the place.
• And now brace yourself to have one of the most sensational attractions available in the zoo which is the predators’ area where you can see a collection of dangerous animals such as lions, crocodiles, wolves, and tigers.
• Hellabrunn Zoo Munich is widely known for its rich collection of animals, so tag along with us for a little visit to the unique wild animals zone which will offer you the chance to behold creatures that are commonly found in the wild such as rhinos, deer، kangaroo, zebra, elephant, giraffe and bear.
• After that, you can spend some time in the following part of the zoo that’s dedicated to presenting bird species such as Emu, Peacock and Flamingos.
• And now, it’s the perfect time to check out one of the most attractive areas of Hellabrunn Zoo Munich which is the birds of prey section that contains various prey birds such as White Owl and Golden Hawk.
• Later on, you’ll be in for a nice treat when you drop by the next area where you can spend a delightful time watching plenty of pleasant seals swimming around in an experience that you’ll absolutely adore.
• If you feel like having an enjoyable time in one of the major tourist destinations in Munich, make sure to visit one of the most entertaining attractions available in Hellabrunn Zoo Munich which is the enchanting Aquarium that has a collection of remarkable aquatic creatures that are definitely worth watching.
• One of the most special parts of Munich Zoo that children absolutely love, is the kids’ farm which has a number of domestic animals such as chickens, ducks, donkeys, and goats.
• And if you thought that you’ve watched all of the creatures available, then you’ll have to reconsider because Munich Zoo still has another collection of rare animals such as Gorillas, Polar Bears, and White Rhino.
• Hellabrunn Zoo Munich grants you a chance to interact with the different animals available where you’ll be able to snap some of the most memorable pictures with a collection of magnificent animals in such a perfect spot for photography.
Services and Restaurants
Hellabrunn Zoo Munich offers its guests with a collection of essential services and facilities that will make your visit easier such as a restaurant, Cafe, and parking.
Every day 09:00 – 17:00
For adults 15 EUR
For children 6 EUR
Click on the link for more information
Attractions near Munich ZooAfter you finish your journey at Hellabrunn Zoo Munich you might want to stop by some amusing nearby attractions in Munich like Victuals Market Munich that’s 5.01 KM away.
Hotels near Hellabrunn Zoo in Munich
Leonardo Hotel Munich is one of the best Munich hotels which is 3.12 KM away from the zoo, and one of the best 4-star hotels in Munich that offers a high quality of services and facilities.