Whenever the subject of the best things to do in Chiang Mai and the best parks in Chiang Mai to visit arises, the Chiang Mai Zoo surely must be included in the conversation as it offers you a great chance to have a change of scenery and get away from the daily life boredom and spend a fun time with your friends and family.
This zoo has acquired a vast reputation because visiting it is one of the best things to do in Chiang Mai with family as it fits the tastes of all ages where you’ll be able to discover this excellent park that has numerous amazing animals which are divided into various distinct species.
Things to do in Chiang Mai Zoo
• Now that you’ve arrived, we highly recommend you kick off your tour in one of the best parks in Chiang Mai by taking a little stroll to get to know the different attractions available where you can enjoy seeing the beautiful green spaces and vast trees.
• Permit us now to turn your attention to the wild animals area of Chiang Mai Zoo where you’ll be able to see a variety of animals generally found in the wild such as zebra، deer، giraffe، bear، elephant، hippopotamus and kangaroo.
• And now prepare yourself to have one of the most breathtaking attractions available in the zoo which is the predators part where you can find a collection of dangerous animals such as wolves، crocodiles، tigers and lions.
• Afterwards, you might also want to stop by the zone of the zoo that presents a variety of beautiful bird species that you’ll enjoy watching such as Emu, and Peacock.
• And now, it’s the ideal time to check out one of the most captivating areas of Chiang Mai Zoo which is the birds of prey section that contains plenty of prey birds such as Owl and Eagle.
• The fun never stops in the Chiang Mai Zoo because there’s constantly a fresh thing to do wherever you are. And now, permit us to introduce you to the pleasant aquarium available where you can spend a tranquil time seeing a collection of adorable aquatic animals swimming around.
• It’s also notable to mention that Chiang Mai Zoo still has so much more to offer for its travelers because, on top of the various animals that you’ve previously watched, you’ll still have the chance to discover yet another collection of rare animals such as Giant Panda, Red Panda, and Koala.
Services and Restaurants
Chiang Mai Zoo provides its visitors with some essential services and facilities that will make your time easier such as Restaurant, gift shop, Cafe, playground, and parking.
Every day 08:00 – 17:00
For adults 150 BHT
Hotels near Chiang Mai Zoo
Holiday Garden Resort Chiang Mai is one of the best hotels in Chiang Mai that’s situated at a distance of 5.94 KM from the zoo which is known for its excellent site as well as offering a great service and for having good reviews from tourists making it one of the top 3 star hotels in Chiang Mai.
ibis Styles Hotel Chiang Mai is one of the best hotels in Chiang Mai that you can check out when touring the city as it has a perfect site that’s next to the zoo at a distance of 5.35 KM, and it’s also recognized as one of the top 3 star hotels in Chiang Mai that offers outstanding services and has high reviews from previous visitors.