The Chiang Mai Gate Market is one of the most visited destinations by guests who want to experience shopping in Chiang Mai thanks to possessing an immense collection of amazing stores and boutiques where you’ll be able to check out a variety of great items and products making this place one of the best markets in Chiang Mai.
This market is also recognized as one of the most attractive places for those who are looking for the best things to do in Chiang Mai where you can find numerous local and international brands that offer you the chance to spend an amusing day checking them out and it’s also noteworthy to mention that this market is a diversified market.
Things to do at Chiang Mai Gate Market
• You’ll get to take a walk throughout a variety of shoe stores and pick out what you prefer most from a multitude of different options from both local and international brands and that’s not all because there are also plenty of excellent bag stores that offer you so many attractive models.
• For a change of scenery, we suggest that you think about exploring the handicrafts area that presents you with the possibility to enjoy an interesting experience by checking out some pleasant handicraft works.
• The Gate Night Market Chiang Mai is also renowned for being one of the most excellent spots for shopping as it contains many household supply stores that offer you reliable items at reasonable costs.
• It’s also noteworthy to mention that you’ll also be able to shop for spices in Chiang Mai Gate Market as there are a number of great spice stores available.
• Following that, we suggest that you stroll through the excellent vegetable market available where you’ll be able to find all kinds of fresh fruits and vegetables.
And after spending a long and eventful time at the market, you might begin to get a little hungry and you’ll be glad to know that you can find a collection of restaurants that provide a collection of meals.
Every day 16:00 – 02:00
Attractions near Chiang Mai Gate Market
And when you finish your visit at the Chiang Mai Gate Night Market we strongly recommend you visit some charming nearby attractions like Three Kings Monument Chiang Mai that’s 1.04 KM away.
Hotels near Chiang Mai Gate Market
The Pha Thai House Hotel Chiang Mai is one of the most attractive hotels in Chiang Mai that you should stay in when touring the city, as it has an excellent location that’s close to the mall at a distance of 326 m and it’s also renowned for being one of the best 2-star hotels in Thailand that grants amazing services and has high reviews from previous tourists.
The Mhonsa Hotel Chiang Maiis seen as one of the most captivating hotels in Chiang Mai, it’s only at a distance of 589 m from the market and is famous for its perfect site as well as offering great service and for having high reviews from guests making it one of the best 3-star hotels in Chiang Mai.