In case you ever find yourself wondering about the best things to do in Bristol or the best attractions in Bristol , then the Bristol Zoo should definitely be on the top of your list as it is an excellent spot that fits the preferences of all ages where you can spend a delightful time with your friends and family in this park that spans an area of 50000 M 2.
This zoo which was founded in 1836 is also deemed as one of the best parks in Bristol and it is one of the best attractions in Bristol for families due to its offering a number of attractions and activities that will make your trip even more pleasant in addition to the chance to enjoy watching 7155 wonderful creatures which are divided into 419 distinct species.
Things to do in Bristol Zoo
• The main activity available in Bristol Zoo is strolling through the various areas of the zoo that are brimming with appealing green spaces as well as leafy trees that add such a unique allure to the place, making visiting this place one of the top free things to do in Bristol .
• Without further ado, allow us to introduce you to the large collection of wonderful creatures available at Bristol Zoo starting with the wild animals part where you’ll have a unique opportunity to see closely plenty of animals which are usually found in the wild such as deer and bear.
• Next, proceed on with your visit to the predator area where you can spend an exciting time watching a number of dangerous animals such as lions, tigers, and crocodiles.
• The following area is wholly dedicated to displaying a number of appealing birds where you’ll have the opportunity to admire their beauty and listen to the soothing sounds and you’ll be able to find different types of birds such as Flamingos and Stork.
• Make sure to swing by the alluring aquarium of Bristol Zoo where you have the chance to have an exciting evening with your friends and loved ones in one of the best tourist destinations in Bristol watching a collection of aquatic creatures producing marvelous scenes.
• In the next corner of the zoo, you’ll be able to find a kids’ farm that’s a perfect spot to spend an amusing day with your children where you’ll enjoy seeing numerous domestic animals such as ducks, aviary, chicken, and donkey, and an aviary that’s full of enchanting birds, making visiting this park one of the top things to do in Bristol with Kids .
• In addition to all of the different regular animals available at Bristol Zoo, you can also find rare animals as well such as Gorilla, Golden Lion Tamarins and Poison Arrow Frog.
• You’ll also have the chance to enjoy additional unique activities such as trying Adventure Games.
Services and Restaurants
Bristol Zoo provides its travelers with a collection of essential services and facilities that will make your day easier such as a gift shop, public toilet, Restaurant, parking, playground, and Cafe.
For adults 5 EUR