Brazilian House Museum is considered one of the best museums in Sao Paulo that captivates a large audience of guests all year. One of the best things to do in Sao Paulo is going to the museum for observing the various wonderful works of art and galleries that the museum provides. In addition, there is a variety of fun activities as well.
The museum has earned a reputation for being one of the most suggested museums in the city where you’ll be able to see a rich collection of amazing exhibits and spend an enjoyable time with your friends and loved ones knowing more about the history of Sao Paulo.
Things to see at Brazilian House Museum Sao Paulo
• Begin your trip at the museum by having a stroll around its numerous corners which are filled with unique works of art that are truly marvelous.
• Museum will provide you with a special opportunity to learn more about the history of art in numerous regions as it demonstrates a variety of historical exhibitions from all around the globe including America.
• Visiting this museum feels like taking a walk through memory lane of the entire globe where you’ll enjoy seeing the available exhibitions and galleries in a brand new way which is by chronological order where you’ll be able to find works of art that belong to the 19th century in addition to exhibits from the 20th century.
• Let us next divert your focus from the old to the new in the following part of the museum where you’ll be able to enjoy browsing a vast collection of spectacular contemporary works of art.
• And while you’re walking around Sao Paulo, you’ll be in the part that allows you the chance to enjoy a number of artistic performances that are definitely worth your time where you’ll be able to spend a wonderful day admiring different forms of art such as folk arts.
Saturday : open 10:00 – 18:00
Sunday : open 10:00 – 18:00
Monday : close
Tuesday : open 10:00 – 18:00
Wednesday : open 10:00 – 18:00
Thursday : open 10:00 – 18:00
Friday : open 10:00 – 18:00
Hotels near Brazilian House Museum
Hotel Ibis Sao Paulo is one of the top Sao Paulo hotels which is 3.12 KM away, and one of the most impressive 3-star hotels in Sao Paulo that presents a high level of services and facilities.
Ibis Styles Sp Hotel Sao Paulo is one of the most suggested hotels in Sao Paulo that’s close to the museum with a distance of 1.76 KM which is also recognized as one of the best 3-star hotels in Sao Paulo and has positive reviews from previous visitors.
Brazilian House Museum Sao Paulo location on the map
In this article, we provide info about the location of Brazilian House on the map and the close wonderful places.
This blog explains entry fees.
Here you’ll find all what you need about the working hours.
Actually, there are near hotels, and you will find valuable info regarding it.