Do you love the green atmosphere when all trees surround you breathing fresh air? Then, our park is just your cure! Birmingham Botanical Garden is one of the best attractions in Birmingham and one of the top Birmingham parks to which we highly recommend you to go.
Don’t be surprised; the number of plant species available in the park type of attractive species. Generally, the total number of plants makes it one of the best things to do in Birmingham, particularly with your family or friends.
Things to do in Birmingham Botanical Garden
• Walking around The Birmingham Botanical Gardens brings good benefits to your body, soul, and mind, too. There are splendid trees, fountains, green spaces, and water ponds.
• All things put particularly for your delight and comfort for the sake of naturally renewing your mood, re-charging your energy, and facilitating a nice environment in which you re-live again going home with a newly-born person.
• Do you love roses? Who doesn’t? Inside the park, there is a garden that is especially for roses with a number of sorts and pleasurable smells. Going to this garden on its own forces you to be much better.
• What makes Birmingham Botanical Garden Birmingham marvelous and one of the ideal options to do is that it has something particular, something that you cannot find in other locations. The park has some perennial trees and rare plants.
• The park has some beautiful greenhouses which have different types of plants you must see. For example, there are some greenhouses of desert plants and tropical plants.
For adults 7.5 GBP
Click on the link for more information about Birmingham Botanical Garden
Monday : open 10:00 – 18:00
Tuesday : open 10:00 – 18:00
Wednesday : open 10:00 -18:00
Thursday : open 10:00 – 18:00
Friday : open 10:00 – 18:00
Saturday : open10:00 – 19:00
Sunday : open 10:00 – 19:00
Hotels near The Birmingham Botanical Gardens
One of the most appealing hotels that we extremely recommend is Hotel ibis budget Birmingham Centre, 2-stars hotel, that is 2.70 KM away from the park, and its services are highly gorgeous.
To get a suitable nearby hotel, we are here to guide you! We suggest Hyatt Regency Hotel Birmingham which is only 2.90 KM away from the park and this hotel always wins 4 stars in reviews.