The search for the best things to do in Canary Islands and the top attractions in Canary Islands for families will come to an end when you learn more about the Aqualand Costa Adeje Canary Islands which provides you with a great opportunity to spend a delightful day with your family in this ideal place that’s visited by a vast audience of guests each year.
This park is deemed as one of the top tourist places for anyone looking for fun things to do in Canary Islands thanks to possessing a collection of exciting activities and water games that suits the liking of all ages making this place a must-see location when exploring this attractive city.
Things to do at Aqualand Costa Adeje Canary Islands
• Are you excited about the coming adventure? All you should do is to walk and explore the place to learn more about the games and other attractions that you will definitely love, and you’ll also have the possibility to find a number of sitting places as well.
• The first item on the list that we will be showcasing in this article are the entertaining family water games that are ideal for all age categories as you’ll find multiple excellent swimming pools in addition to wave pools which provide you with an enjoyable experience that’s similar the real sea as it has artificial waves and besides that, there’s also the lazy river where you’ll have the opportunity to gently float around its different twists and turns, so visiting Aqualand Costa Adeje is one of the best things to do in Canary Islands with family.
• Is there anything more attractive than spending time with your children playing kids’ water games? You should know that Aqualand Costa Adeje Canary Islands grants incredible activities for you and your family that you will like! Going to the park is one of the best things to do in Canary Islands with kids , where you’ll have the chance to find kid pools and water sprinklers.
• We are not finished yet! We are here to let you know that there is a collection of crazy water slides that you should enjoy the most with your friends and close ones in Aqualand Costa Adeje as you’ll have a great opportunity to check out the excellent free fall water slide or the tornado water slide that offers you an exciting experience as you’ll be seated and swirled around for a bit to be splashed in the pool.
• And in addition to all of the many games and attractions available at the water park, you still have much more to see because this park contains a supplementary collection of unique games such as Rapids Ride, Tsunami Slide, Flying Boats, and Aqua Loop.
• In case you want a quiet spot where you’ll be able to relax; you can benefit from the jacuzzi available in Aqualand Costa Adeje.
• And you should also know that in addition to the many activities that we talked about before, you’ll also have the chance to find extra activities like Watching Dolphin Shows.
Services and Restaurants
• In Aqualand Costa Adeje Canary Islands you can find a variety of restaurants available and plenty of cafes.
• Aqualand Costa Adeje Canary Islands provides its tourists with a collection of essential services and facilities such as personal items lockers, gift shops, public toilets, bathing booths, free Wi-Fi, and parking.
Every day 10:00 – 17:00
Aqualand Costa Adeje Canary Islands Entry Fee
For adults 30 EUR
For children 22 EUR
Click on the link for more information
Hotels near Aqualand Costa Adeje
Best Jacaranda Hotel Canary Islands is one of the top and closest Canary Islands hotels to the park which is 3.25 KM away, and one of the most magnificent 4 stars hotels in the Canary Islands that presents a high level of services and facilities to go along with a perfect spot.
Iberostar Bouganville Playa Hotel Canary Islands is one of the top hotels in the Canary Islands that you should stay in when exploring the city as it has an ideal site that’s close to the park at a distance of 1.66 KM and it’s also known for being one of the top 4 star hotels in Canary Islands.