Whenever the topic of the best places in Dresden to visit gets brought up, the Albertinum Museum certainly has to be mentioned. One of the best things to do in Dresden is going to the museum to have a delightful time seeing a variety of beautiful exhibitions and galleries that are truly memorable.
This excellent establishment has rightfully obtained a renowned reputation for being one of the most suggested museums in Dresden that offers you a special chance to have a change of sceneries and enjoy plenty of works of art as well as check out several activities.
Things to see at Albertinum Museum Dresden
• For your first activity, we recommend you kick things off by roaming around and exploring the numerous attractions and galleries available.
• On our first stop at this wonderful museum you’ll have a special chance to have an artistic tour around the globe where you will find a variety of rare exhibits that illustrate the history of the art of different continents, including Europe.
• Visiting this museum seems like taking a walk through memory lane of the entire globe where you’ll enjoy seeing the available exhibitions and galleries in a new way which is by chronological order where you’ll be able to find works of art that belong to the middle ages as well as the 19th century.
• And now we’ve reached the jewel of this museum and one of its most captivating areas that are brimming with a variety of alluring paintings that decorate the place in such a splendid fashion and besides that, you’ll have the opportunity to find numerous marvelous works of art and paintings made by famous painters.
• This museum presents you with a complete artistic experience as it combines the ancient and the new in such an uninterrupted way giving you a journey of a lifetime and now, you’ll be able to enjoy watching plenty of contemporary works of art.
Saturday : open 10:00 – 18:00
Sunday : open 10:00 – 18:00
Monday : close
Tuesday : open 10:00 – 18:00
Wednesday : open 10:00 – 18:00
Thursday : open 10:00 – 18:00
Friday : open 10:00 – 18:00
Albertinum Museum Entry Fee
For adults 12.00 EUR
For children 9.00 EUR
Children under 5 years are free
Prices last update : 7/12/2022
Click on the link for more information
Hotels near Albertinum Museum
Hilton Hotel Dresden is one of the best hotels in Dresden that’s established at a distance of 0.2 KM from the museum, which is known for its good service making it one of the best 4-star hotels in Dresden.
ibis Zentrum Hotel Dresden is one of the most suggested hotels in Dresden that’s approximately to the museum with a distance of 1.6 KM which is also recognized as one of the best 3-star hotels in Dresden and has good reviews from previous visitors.
Albertinum Museum Dresden location on the map
In this blog, we supply information about the site of Albertinum on the map and the nearby fabulous places.
This article provides you with entry fees.
Here you’ll find all what you need about the opening hours.
Actually, there are close hotels, and you will find worthy information about it.