In case you’re wondering about your following things to do in Kuwait and you want to have a change of sceneries and try something out of the usual, then Al Salam Palace Kuwait is the perfect place for you to check out as it is considered one of the top landmarks in Kuwait and one of the best things to do in Kuwait which dates back to the 20th Century that you’ll surely enjoy touring, and you’ll also be delighted to know that this place possesses a great location overlooking the Kuwait Bay.
During the funny trip offered to you by this place, you will get the chance to know about this city’s rich history and have a closer look at its local culture, which is why this palace has earned a renowned reputation for being one of the best Palaces in Kuwait .
The top activities available in Al Salam Palace Kuwait
• It’s really amazing to wander around the palace’s many twists and turns. Starting off your journey will allow you to admire its amazing architecture.
• And while you’re wandering around, make sure to keep your camera with you to have some souvenir pictures of its corners to remember all the details of your amazing visit, as this palace allows photography in certain places.
• Your visit is only just beginning because there are many sights to see at Al Salam Palace in Kuwait. Now, you’ll be in for a treat when you walk into the large reception hall in the center of the palace. It contains several aesthetically pleasing chandeliers that are truly wonderful, as well as multiple lovely inscriptions and decorations that add a special beauty to the place.
• The first thing that will come to your mind when you visit the palace is the lifestyle of the ancient residents, and you’ll be glad to know that you can also find a variety of valuable holdings that belonged to the royal family, alongside unique collectibles of ancient rulers.
• The palace has a gift shop where you’ll have the chance to browse numerous cool items and get some souvenirs to commemorate your visit.
• Another thing that you absolutely have to pass through before leaving is the impressive park that’s located around the palace where you’ll enjoy watching a number of lovely water ponds and decorative water fountains and naturally, you’ll also have the possibility to find various sitting places where you can relax. A visit to this place is one of the best free things to do in Kuwait .
The palace has important services and facilities that travelers need, such as a cafe, parking, and public toilets.
Al Salam Palace Entry Fee
For adults 8 KWD
Prices last updated: Thu Oct 20, 2022
Monday: open 10:00 – 16:00
Tuesday: open 10:00 – 16:00
Wednesday: open 10:00 – 16:00
Thursday: open 10:00 – 16:00
Attractions nearby Al Salam Palace Kuwait
The palace is located near some of the most beautiful tourist destinations in Kuwait that travelers have the chance to explore, such as Al Shaheed Park Kuwait, which is 9.1 km away, and Sheikh Jaber Cultural Centre Kuwait, which is 1.4 km away.
The top nearby hotels to Al Salam Palace Kuwait
Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait is one of the best hotels in Kuwait situated 4.7 km from the palace. It is renowned for its service and high reviews from tourists, making it one of the best 5-star hotels in Kuwait.
Four Points Sheraton Hotel Kuwait is one of the best hotels in Kuwait close to the palace, 2.3 km away. It is known for providing outstanding services and is recognized as one of the top four-star hotels in Kuwait.
Al Salam Palace Kuwait location on the map
- 1Where is Al Salam Palace Kuwait located?You can view the location of Al Salam Palace on Google Maps, in addition to the valuable info about it in this article.
- 2When was Al Salam Palace built?Al Salam Palace in Kuwait was built in 1960.
- 3Who built Al Salam Palace ?In this article, you will find valuable information about who built Al Salam Palace and the historical period in which it was built.
- 4What does Al Salam Palace contain?In this report, you will read about the most important contents of the palace and the activities that can be carried out there.
- 5How much the entry fees for Al Salam Palace?This report has the required details about entry costs and opening hours.